"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies"
(Proverbs 31 vs. 10)
- She fears the Lord
- She is trustworthy
- She is superior
- She is a hard worker
- She is a contributor
- She is a productive woman
- She is strong
- She is kind
- She is bold
- She is full of wisdom
- She is not idle
- She is praised by her children
- She is praised by her husband
We seek to reach women of all ages, race, culture or nationality. Our objective is to passionately develop within them the priceless virtues designed by God for women.
Short Term Goals
- We will strive to build self-esteem.
- We will reach all women of the church with education and opportunity for Christian service. We will extend compassionate concerns for those who require help in healing or happiness, both spiritually and physically.
- We will seek out the un churched women in our community, by developing programs for single mothers, battered women and abused women.
- We will help to promote wholesome Christian Family Life.
- We will invite and encourage women to accept God’s offer of forgiveness, and Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
- We will teach women the art of worship, and intercession in small group setting.
We will assemble women and teach them to obey everything that the lord has commanded us. This will be done through worship, in-home meetings, conferences, healing services, anointing services, retreats and other special training and teaching events.
We will establish leaders to actively participate in care programs of the communities to comfort and encourage the broken hearted women of all ages.
Long Term Goals
To help women to reach their God-given potential through prayer, fasting, reading and teaching the word.
To empower women in order to elevate their self-esteem and confidence We seek to operate a battered women-counseling shelter and workshops for women.
We will encourage our women to correspond with other women in the world and share their stories of hope with them.
Our Plan To Get There
Through evangelism and mission work By hosting concerts, banquets, and other fundraising functions.